2.01.2016

Heart Sunglasses Valentines {3 FREE Printables!} + A Winner!

Can you believe it's February?!?
Once February 1st hits, I am all about Valentines Day.
I have a slight obsession with making Valentine's printables & making Valentine's treats.
They are just so fun to make! 
I love going to Target to see what things they have in their Valentine's section and I enjoy thinking of sayings to go with candy & other items.
 
I needed a non-candy item for Luke to bring to his friends at Bible Playhouse & to give to neighborhood friends.
He picked out heart shaped glasses.
 
Here is what you need:
 - Sunglasses
- Scissors
-Hole Punch
-Bakers Twine (or ribbon/string)
- Printables printed on white paper

I  got these at Target, but I have also seen heart shaped sunglasses at Party City, Michael's, Hobby Lobby & Oriental Trading.
 I thought of 3 different sayings that would go with Sunglasses, so I made printables of all 3 sayings!
 The first one is "I only have eyes for you"
The 2nd on is "I've got my eyes on you"
The last one is "You give me heart eyes"....this saying was inspired by the heart eyes emoji :)
 These are SO incredibly easy to make.
Print out which printable (or printables) you want.
Write names on them,  Cut them out, hole punch the top & use bakers twine (or string/ribbon) and tie around the sunglasses.
 So cute!
 Enjoy!

Here are the Printables for you to download. 
Each sheet has 12 Valentines.

I only have eyes for you:
 {Click to download. Right click & then Save.}

 I've got my eyes on you:
 {Click to download. Right click & then Save.}

 You give me Heart Eyes:
{Click to download. Right click & then Save.}

Which saying is your favorite?

If you need more Valentine's ideas & printables, check them all out {HERE
I have 15  FREE Valentine Printables to choose from! 

Let me know if you use any of my printables! 
I have 2 new candy Valentines I am going to post in the next week....stay tuned!

++++++++
The winner of the $100 Etsy Giftcard is:
Jamie Collins
Leave a comment or send me an email so I can get that gift card to you! 
++++++++

14 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm getting these at Target tomorrow. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, So cute!! I need to get on it, before we are scrambling for the remaining Valentine's at Wally World!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a teacher & I will be using these for my 1st graders this year!
    Darling! Thanks!
    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some of the cutest Valentine's I have ever seen- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has comfortable and flexible spring hinges. Cheap Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! occhiali da sole e vista

    ReplyDelete
  7. An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers. persol sole donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please check always a number of the recommendations before getting the Oakleys sunglasses. Try to find the distinct "E" on the hands of the glasses. The actual Oakleys Glasses are usually having this. Please check always the glasses that it includes just, the real glasses are not containing any plastic frames. Ensure about value, the Oakley sunglasses value charge possibly starts at hundred dollars and increasing from there. Special editions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. occhiali da sole gucci donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. durable toddler eyeglasses

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. women sunglasses 1701

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear, I am Michael Willy from Indonesia, I am marketing manager of Game Online. Please check my Website. Thank you.
    Klik Here for check my Promotion and Event

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin